Guys would you cut a girl off or stop talking to her because she is always mad?

39

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes and from a relationship coaching lens, there are a couple of reasons.

1) She must find her happiness, I can't (nor anyone else) put her in a better mental place.

2) There are enough stressors in the world than to have someone you're with always being a dark cloud.

All of this said, I wouldn't just ditch her, I'd have a heart-to-heart to see if she was salvageable; in other words, could she see a therapist? Did she understand how she came across?

• I see. What are actions of a guy being in love with you? And do men pull away or get distant when in love

Most Helpful Girl

• a guy cut me off because i was curious as to how he was feeling so yes, if a guy can cut someone off because of that then they would cut off a girl if she is always mad - which always being mad isn't something attractive anyway

What Guys Said 8

• yes honestly because you grow tired of it Everytime that person getting mad for everything

• Even I feel you have feelings for her? How could I redeem myself to show that I'm not always angry

• well talking less with an attitude and not raising up your voice a lot, taking things easy, hear things out it's a start

• Without doubt.

• Yeah anger rubs off you'd drive me insane I need a girl who makes me calm and happy not one gonna make me upset

• define "mad"?
    define "always"?

• Mad like if something doesn't go your way or your thinking something and mad here and there not really all the time

• it is actually ok to disagree

but if the girl is purely manipulative and toxic... then no, I'll avoid her like fucking Ebola virus

• I would tell her to take a personality check if she wants to keep me around.

• Girl bye.

• it definitely wouldn't make me want to have conversations with her all the time

• I would because she would be mad at me all the time

What Girls Said 2

• seems like a good reason to.

• Angry people aren't fun to be around.