Do you know of any white girls who would consider hooking up with Indian guys (brought up in the west)?

As in one night stand

46

Most Helpful Girl

• Nothing personal, but most Indian people smell too bad to have sex with. I don't know if it's diet or whatever, but the answer is no.

Most Helpful Guy

• The vibe I get from white girls is that Indian men are generally undesirable so without the effort and hard work of slowly winning a girl over for a serious relationship, I think the chances are slim.

What Girls Said 3

• nope

• Why white girls? Just stick to your own Indian girls

• Coz I feel like it. Shut it, racist.

• Why do you care what an asshole who runs around to find something to stick his thing inside thinks about you? Ignore the fool.

• @suseel_sushi you're right

• if youve had it happen why are you even asking since the answer is yes?
    you dont need a fucking ego boost, and you're not going to convince anyone to hook up with you on here, or make anyone become attracted to indians if they're not, so your question is a waste of time.

• No dumbass.. there's a difference between "consider" and something actually happening inevitably.

• well obviously whoever had sex with you had to 'consider' it first.
      although listening to you type on here, im starting to believe this 'girl' is a figment of your imagination.

• Or that you struggle to keep a man who wants you for real

What Guys Said 5

• Lots of British girls think Indian guys are awesome. My sister does.

• Not really.

• If you are not so dark i think would be easier

• I'm dark and actually do better than the light skinned ones.
      I'm not so much into hooking up now but used to in my late teens. I didn't know of many white girls who would consider hooking up with Indians, but when I interacted with them, it was inevitable!

• lol what a cocky asshole.

• @xellax I can't help it that you didn't get a chance. Stick to ad hominem attacks now that you're 25 lol

• Melania trump?

• I've seen it happen where I live. I mean it's not trivial for average guys of any race but if you're ripped good hair cut etc. There are a lot of really westernized brown guys here.