My girlfriend is extremely jealous. What can I do? SHORT STORY ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY? Did she exaggerate?

Okay so we are at a restraunt and we are ordering and the waitress (I didn't even think anything of her) looks at me and smiles "don't I know you from somewhere?" I look at my girlfriend innocently and I nod "no, I don't think so." My girlfriend rolls her eyes and then says "we want another server. Let me talk to the manager" I was super embarrassed. The waitress then leaves and my girlfriend acts like I was sexually assaulted and starts shouting "You have a hoe working here hitting on my man." By this point, I was trying to calm her down but we ended up leaving the restraunt because she made a scene and there was a lot of people just staring at us.

• Yes, she cray cray
    86%(24)89%(33)Vote100%(9)
  • no, she's protecting you
    14%(4)11%(4)Vote0%(0)

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes she overreacted.

What Girls Said 13

• Yeah-she cray there's always time and place for things like this and in public is not one of them especially if you are just at a restaurant, she seems extremely jealous and insecure.

• That sounds pretty ridiculous.

• Ratchet lol

• Haha I would say no bc she didn't want anyone messing with you and cares, but she didn't have to yell and make a scene either

• Me as a girlfriend. Lmao nah jk.

She needs to chill df.. Tell her that you only belong to her and to stop acting psycho

• What she did was over the top but what the waitress did was not professional especially if she sees you there with a girl, meaning she knows you guys are together. Dont I know you from somewhere sounds like an inappropriate question to ask a customer. I wouldn't be happy with it either. She should have stucked with "hey guys, Im your server for the night, how was your day?" Or something.

• She's crazy! 😂

• Yep! She exaggerated the entire thing alright. I understand getting jealous when another female is flirting with your boyfriend, but asking a question... I mean, damn. I get stupidly jealous sometimes, but I don't ever let on to it.

• Ok but why did you nod your head but then say no?
    Mixed messages but doesn't excuse her behavior.

• abort mission man

• Jealousy is a sign of being insecure, She is both insecure with herself and your relationship. She doesn't trust you and that is something that will continue through the relationship. You will never be able to talk to a girl again if she doesn't learn to trust you

• Ugh. Hood trash...

What Guys Said 5

• This is about as territorial as it gets and there's nothing healthy about it. Territorial, by the way, is about her distrusting the woman. Jealousy is about her distrusting you.

• Lol dump her ass

• Lol she's crazy.
    But in a good way.
    There are guys who would die for what you have.
    Dont make a judgement yet.
    Im guessing she is young and a bit insecure. Sit her down with you sometime alone abd tell her reassuring things such as, that you belong to her, that no one will take you away from her, that you won't leave (unless she cheats, or whatever dealbreakers you have) etc.

Then tell her that she can't act like that in public, and that you will handle these situations yourself. Tell her that her being overprotective makes you look weak and you dont want her to do that. She shoukd understand.

• DUMP HER!

"I never get jealous when I see my ex with someone else, because my parents always taught me to give my USED TOY to the LESS FORTUNATE."

s17-us2.ixquick.com/.../serveimage

• LOL, you need to get rid of that nut job.