What makes a player want to settle down to just date one and one girl only? What makes him want to change?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• They just change from one phase in life to another. They find someone they love and want to settle down, and commit themselves to do it. Being a player doesn't necessarily have to last forever. It can just be a phase they go through.

That being said, if you think you can capture a player, that is a huge mistake. Girls want to do this all the time and it's never a good idea. They think there is something special about themselves that make them better or more desirable than all the other thousands of women out there. They think that somehow they can tame his wild ways. They are just fooling themselves.

I'm not saying that's what you are doing, but if it is, forget about it. A player may settle down some day, or he may not. But if / when he does it will be on his own time and not before. I've known players who settled down, got married, and stayed married. I've also known players who had a roaming eye their entire life. They might have a girlfriend for a year or two, then as soon as someone else caught their eye they were gone.

Even if he "wants" to change doesn't mean he will. Wanting means nothing. Actually doing it is something else entirely. A current player is still a player. He will continue to be a player until AFTER he has already changed. Before then he is still a player.

• @niknac09
      It's hard telling what he meant by it. It could mean different things.

If you want to take it a step further, go for it. I can't tell you what to say, I'm far from an expert on flirting. "Should I stop?" doesn't really sound slutty, not to me anyway, but it's certainly flirty. Where it goes from there will depend on both of you.

• @niknac09
      He's flirting to see where it goes. I'm sure you can figure out where he'd like it to go. The question is where do you want it to go?

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't change people. If they want to settle down its because the time is right for them.

What Guys Said 4

• When a guy finds someone to be out of their league and a one off opportunity, they are normally happy to "settle" for them.

• True love... its what changes a human being for the goodness of himself...

• They find a strong connection beyond physical attraction.

A player, whether it's male or female has to want to change themselves of course.

• Maybe if she has something to offer besides her body

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!