What do you think about East Asian guys?

Hi,

Do you think East Asian guys are attractive? Would you like to date them?

(Notice: This is a question about your general opinion on them, not something on individual bases; I am not expecting something like "if an East Asian guy is attractive, I would be happy to date him". This is simply not the point. Which woman is unwilling to date an attractive man? I am just curious on whether you think they are generally attractive.)

Please include your national and racial origin (and ethical and religious if you do not mind).

Good day!

32

Most Helpful Girl

• Not really. As a majority, East Asians aren't all that attractive. It's the minority that I find attractive. Would I date them? Depends on if I can get a guarantee that if we ever break up, the guy won't go crazy and chop off my head.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• Yea I find a lot of them attractive

• Where are you from and are yourself Asian or?

• Im black from America. I've found myself attracd to several asian/half Asians this year. I've always found them attractive, but this is the first year where I actually met some Asians

• Yep, totally attractive. and yes I would date them... just to bad most of the guys are shorter than me...

• Where are you from? And are yourself Asian or? By the way, can I ask what's your height?

• Do you know many Asians in person or you get the impressions from media mostly?

• I know a few

What Guys Said 1

• They have small dicks.