Would you date a drugsdealer?

I found out the guy i liked deals drugs? what do you think of them?

1214

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't be anywhere near a person who deals with drugs coz if they get caught they will drag you down with them ( even though they say they won't) and say sorry but if I get caught then I am going to say that you helped, so best advice to you is stay away from someone like that unless you are a user also

Most Helpful Girl

• no good at all he will get you in trouble! take it from a girl who's my was into drugs the person will start to do the drugs and then you will no longer be important I promise its not a good site! and don't try and help them you will just hurt yourself because they will not want your help

What Guys Said 13

• No and I'd turn him in to the police. Drug dealing is a crime and I will not be an accessory or enabler

• half my friends dealt drugs. they're all literally fucking losers to society lol.

• Slime. And willing to hurt others for not much gain in the long run. If they'll hurt them, they'll hurt you.

• You're 38 years old, not 15.

• No good, no good, no good

• He's getting caught eventually

• Um nope

• I would not.

• No offense i couldn't date a drug dealer.

• I wouldn't. Not a good idea for you also, the guy could also be a rapist.

• they have so much money :_(

• He will get busted.
    Not worth it.

• No freakin way

What Girls Said 11

• never. not only are they criminals risking their own lives, they have no consideration for the lives of the people they are selling to just for the sake of money.

• No I wouldn't.
    On the other hand though I would not hesitate in the slightest in reporting him to the police.

• Don't do it! You'll get in trouble. Just find someone else You reaaally don't need that kind of trouble trust me!

• No I wouldn' date such a guy.

• Nooo lol

• I wouldn't but also the drugs hopefully doesn' define i´his personallity? well i don't know him

• Trouble with a capital T. A drug dealer! Run as far away from him as possible before he brings drama to your front door. I'll never date or remain in a relationship with any guy I found out is shady.

• Haha I would be gone

• I don't know its risky but who knows what could happen with y'all

• Nope. I don't live the thug life :(

• Really?

😒