Someone explain this emoji 💕?

It was sent by a girl in a text with whom I've not chatted much

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Sending love vibes? I dunno depends what you were talking about

0|0
    0|0
    • I send them to people all the time and usually means nothing just being friendly

• She liked me once now i like her back (karma played its role here) but she has a male friend whom i doubt is her boyfriend still sent me this

Most Helpful Guy

• Everybody has a different "typing language" I would say. Everyone has their own set of emojis that they use constantly and emojis that are untouched. Perhaps that is her showing like, perhaps that's what she sees as a cuter heart. It depends on who she is.

0|0
    0|0
    • She liked me once now i like her back (karma played its role here) but she has a male friend whom i doubt is her boyfriend still sent me this

• Oh then yeah, there could be something going on there. Then I think the safest thing to do is to do a little flirting to see where she stands. If she flirts back then take things into your hands and ask her if she's still into you.

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 3

• Oh wow I've never seen these things before

It's gonna have to take some hardcore analysis IT MEANS LOVE HEARTS

0|0
    0|0
  • it doesn't mean anything important man. its just hearts. not every emoji have a deep meaning, sometimes its just emojis. dont worry

0|0
    0|0

• well its just a emoji. dont worry

• typo :P
    jk jk

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;