How do you keep the spark alive and a guy interested over texting?

So my ex and I are going to discuss the possibility of "us" when he gets back from college in 3 weeks. This was his decision. I agreed to have the talk as I still have many feelings for him. I am just looking for tips and advice for keeping the spark alive and keeping him wanting to see me and text me until we have the chance to talk things out. I honestly hate texting and know he does too, but I want him to be excited about texting me. P. S. I am never that girl to text too much during the day. We send a couple texts back and forth each day.

113

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to send from time to time texts that makes him wonder... for example:

I just had the most life changing (insert food) .. it was almost sexual

I had a dream about you last night dot dot dot...

sending any funny memes that maybe only you two would understand...

Which looks better on me? Send him two photos of you in two different outfits... HOT of course !

Hope these helped!

• It did help! I actually did the last suggestion a couple weeks ago. It makes me wonder if that contributed to my ex wanting to discuss the chance of "us" again.. Thank you!

• Awesome! Glad to hear it!

Most Helpful Girl

• By being creative when it comes to sharing intimate details.

What Guys Said 12

• Smilies and hearts will help, and also make the texting a real discussion, like sitting in front of a text box.
    If there's a story in there and you're learning things about each other, it's exciting :D

• You don't. You cannot maintain a relationship by texting.
    Just be patient. Or date others that you can actually see. There is no "one".

• Well I told him that I would be willing to hear him out. I won't go back on my word. Long distance is hard but I am a strong person.

• in my opinion LDR isn't 'hard' it's dumb. Why date someone you can't even see? Date someone you can actually spend time with to develop a relationship with.

And everybody says, "Oh, but I'm so in love with this one." What they are really in love with is their idea or feeling of what the other person is really like, it's just all in their head because there is no one really there that you're having this so-called 'relationship' with - you're not really with them, they are just in your head.

Or we hear, oh it's a 'texting relationship'? There are actually people coming on here saying their entire relationship is texting. WTF

• Send nudes and if he's into that cuckold fetish. Send nudes with you and a black guy.

• Then he might be screwing a hot foreign schoolgirl.

• Oh well.. not my problem! lmao

• it depends on the guy

• Your cute

• Well ask him questions which he cannot answer in a single word. Keep him engaged, talk about his likes, his day and u know stuff like that.
      And remember to reply to him as soon as u can.

• lol... i accidentally posted this as a reply.

• Several things would be good for a spark. Discussing what you will do when you are together. Talk about what went wrong last time and how to improve it. And ya send fun pictures of each other

• There are many ways

• say i can't wait to talk and see u

• Send Nudes

• Never backside

• tell him you are horny

• dont do ex's. i highly recommend not doing ex's

• I would normally agree. But him and I have both matured and established a good friendship before coming to this decision!

• besides, didn't YOU once say, ghost him.. don't talk to him again. are you going back on your word

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!