Do guys feel bad when any girl cries?

Someone misbehaved with me at office. I was about to resign from the workplace. A colleague came to me and asked me: "why are you going? Reason? you're not going. I want you to grow." I began to cry: "Everyone is so insulting here." At once I couldn't control myself and began to cry. There was a tissue box near me; he placed it in front of me and said: "ok ok. We'll talk about this tomorrow."

Was it a soft corner, his care or guys naturally feel hurt to see any girl crying?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well most guys dont like seeing women cry.
    They act differently. Some get angry and leave, some just feel uncomfortable, and others will try to comfort women.

I read somewhere that it was a primitive thing evolved in females, to prevent the old cavemen from forcing themselves on their females. When females get upset and they cry, it would make them stop trying to mate with them.
    You can imagine there wasn't much dating and romance in those days. So if a dude got horny and saw some booty he would just take it. Females had to use their wits to prevent being bred by the ones they dont like.
    This doesn't mean that crying would stop a rapist today. People are more civilized now, and if someone decides to rape, i doubt anything non physical will hold them back.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a sucker for someone crying lol I can't ignore anyone who is feeling emotional and upset. I'd have given you a huge hug, then kicked the ass of those insulting you
    👊😡👊😂😜

What Guys Said 17

• Just like girls harbour an instinct for nurture, guys have an instinct for protection. If more or less prominent in different people of course. Some people may even ignore it.

• Depends on who it is. I generally can't stand overly emotional people in general. That's not gender specific. If some girl is crying at work because I used my big boy voice with her then I'd think she is feeble minded and weak. If she is crying because her father just passed away, then I'd comfort her. It's completely circumstantial. You're a grown ass adult. You shouldn't being crying when people are confrontational with you.

• Depending on the reason for If i would want to help, if some girl is crying because she cheated on a guy she "loved" then the bitch isn't getting any sympathy from me.

• Nope.

Because all women just treat us nice guys. As if were Shoulders to cry on.

so I just let that whore cry and not care about her, or even acknowledge her existence.

• Fuck yeah we do! If she cries, that means it's been a while since someone's put in her butt, so we probably won't be getting AIDS!

• he didn't want you to cause a scene and explain to everyone why he made you cry. guys are antagonized quickly, especially in a situation with a girl. they are often ostracized when they make a girl cry. he didn't want to lose face.

• Honestly, For me? Hell no, crying doesn't make me feel sympathetic at all. Now the emotions behind it if I feel they real make me more sympathetic, to many people with crocodile tears out here for tears to even effect people anymore.

• If he's an Indian and still lives in India , he genuinely cares. Most of us want to screw every girl in this world. but no man would like to see a girl cry. Even if you're an ugly girl, it doesn't matter. if you cry, most of the Indian guys would do anything for you.

• he is not caring if I let you know one thing.

• Then?

• it is called being professional in office. it's the human part of being a professional. you shouldn't draw any conclusion out of that behaviour simply because it was under an office culture (pressure to look nice ).

• Yes, If I see the girl is feeling hurt and sad... I would be sad too.

• I don't, I'll leave a girl to cry because so many are crocodile tears.

• It's hard to tell whether they actually feel that way or they're just manipulating me

• Yeah i'd feel bad

• depends which girl it is

• he is just trying to get ur attention.. dats all

• I don't care.

What Girls Said 3

• What a d! ck

• People can be cold sometimes

• In all honestly, I wouldn't feel bad for you either...