Do guys feel bad when any girl cries?

Someone misbehaved with me at office. I was about to resign from the workplace. A colleague came to me and asked me: "why are you going? Reason? you're not going. I want you to grow." I began to cry: "Everyone is so insulting here." At once I couldn't control myself and began to cry. There was a tissue box near me; he placed it in front of me and said: "ok ok. We'll talk about this tomorrow."

Was it a soft corner, his care or guys naturally feel hurt to see any girl crying?

418

Most Helpful Guy

• Well most guys dont like seeing women cry.
    They act differently. Some get angry and leave, some just feel uncomfortable, and others will try to comfort women.

I read somewhere that it was a primitive thing evolved in females, to prevent the old cavemen from forcing themselves on their females. When females get upset and they cry, it would make them stop trying to mate with them.
    You can imagine there wasn't much dating and romance in those days. So if a dude got horny and saw some booty he would just take it. Females had to use their wits to prevent being bred by the ones they dont like.
    This doesn't mean that crying would stop a rapist today. People are more civilized now, and if someone decides to rape, i doubt anything non physical will hold them back.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a sucker for someone crying lol I can't ignore anyone who is feeling emotional and upset. I'd have given you a huge hug, then kicked the ass of those insulting you
    👊😡👊😂😜

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE