Guys, Boyfriend caught me farting doing yoga? LOL?

I have recently picked up yoga and have been doing it for about 2 weeks now. My boyfriend likes watching me do it sometimes because of what I wear (tights and a bra). For the last few nights, however, I haven't been feeling too well and as I was stretching during one of the poses a small but audible fart slipped out LOL. There was nothing I could do about it but we both laughed our asses off. I tried denying it at first but there was no getting out of it! He had clearly heard it and I went several shades of pink. I've always maintained that I don't fart (jokingly of course) so he was all "Girls don't fart, eh?" UGH. I'M SO MORTIFIED

Most Helpful Guy

• dont be mortfied, guys don't care if girls fart its funny to us. Me and my girlfriend constantly fart around each other, dutch oven each other, and even fart on each other to joke around lol it doesn't detract from my attraction for her at all. its just a bodily function

• He had such a laugh at my expense though! It's super embarrassing because he always comments how "sexy" and "gorgeous" I am and I just feel like I destroyed that image :( Now I keep worrying it'll happen again!

• farting is natural it doesn't make a girl not sexy or gorgeous, thats like saying a girl isn't sexy cuz she sneezed or coughed. If it really bothers him he's just immature

• I don't think it bothered him but more like he found it endlessly entertaining LOL. Nothing I can do about it now but he's definitely not watching me yoga again bahaha :)

What Guys Said 6

• lol.. it happens.. no problem he ia ur boyfriend only... doesn't make it much difference

• He hasn't heard that from me in the 4 years we've known each other LOL :) That makes it even more embarrassing

• You guys seem far enough in the relationship where he thinks its cute to see you flip flop from now and then. Just take it as a cute thing and don't worry about it too much, he might even tease you about it from time to time. :)

• Teasing me is his favourite thing to do unfortunately :P He has been playfully bringing it up for what seems like forever but I just keep telling him to "shut up" and try not to blush too hard LO :) I'm only human and can't be "on" all the time! He's a dick sometimes lol :)

• Sounds like a cute relationship :)

• Thanks ;)

• lol it's fine.

• No, it's not! LOL :) I like being feminine & ladylike

• Yeah, but I can make sure it doesn't ever happen again! LOL

• lol you make sure!

• Catch him farting once, you'll be even.

• I can't! LOL :) He's the perfect gentleman and normally I'm such a lady lol

• Lol. You are funny. 👍

• Bahaha :) It was an accident!

• I wanted to die from embarrassment! It has never happened before in our relationship. Has a girlfriend ever done that in front of you before? Lol :)

• Lol.. you are embarrassed for nothing I think. I think it's just funny in a good way. Hm.. I have never dated anyone before so nope. Not yet!

• That's so funny