Problems of dating a married man?

Since I got together with you I feel like I'm not the person I used to be. Yes I am still in love with you; thinking of you 24/7 wondering what you ate and if you're okay. But everytime I see you and leave I feel hurt. Maybe that's not the best word to describe it. My heart breaks a little more each time. I find it very difficult to cope.

I was not feeling happy when I first started growing feelings for you. You were the most peaceful and caring person I have ever seen.

6 months ago when you first kissed me, I felt like my heart was beating crazy. From that day I thought your existence wouldn't hurt me or make me feel like the world is crumbling down. But it did.

We used to meet at least twice a week. Spend time in the car talking about life and other things. But that soon decreased. We hardly met during the week anymore. Yes it was to do with your work. Yes you do take me away for the weekend maybe once every 2-3 weeks; honestly it isn't enough.

I began to lose interest in going out and socialising. I wasn't the girl who would stay indoors for the whole week. Perhaps now every day. I am always on the look out for a call from you. I don't even know when you would call because I don't have your number. This is a limited relationship.

The other night we were together. I thought we would stay the 2 nights. But we stayed only the 1. I tried and pleaded you to stay another night together but you said we couldn't because you have things to do. I cried in the bathroom, didn't want you to see my tears, but I couldn't help it. Then you drove me back to the city and left me to my area. I couldn't hold my tears anymore. Since that day I feel like my heart is destroyed. Yes you would call me and make up for the day we couldn't spend together.

It doesn't change the fact that dating a married man is simple though.

33

Most Helpful Guy

• Show yourself to his wife and make him get a divorce. His wife is better off without him.

Most Helpful Girl

• ugh if you knew he was married either fuck him or leave it alone. if you knew he was married you're fault for getting involved and thinking you're the shit and of course he'll leave his wife for you. you're already an asshole if you're just fucking him but this is being extra.

What Guys Said 2

• Not a question.

• he either needs a divorce or you need to leave him. thats messed up

What Girls Said 2

• Makes me think about Secret Love Song by Little Mix

• Thing is you shouldn't be dating him, stop wrecking a home