Guys if a girl had a physical disability would you date her? Yes or no?

I am disabled, my right arm is crocket and my right shoulder, hand and over all arm is smaller than my left side.

I'm not entirely ugly people have called me beautiful without noticing my disability and I'm physically fit as well...

would you be intimidated to have sex with her in bed and find her disability hard to accept?

110

Most Helpful Guy

• I would have no problems dating a woman with physical disabilities. Mental disabilities could be a problem since you would not be on the same plane in how you see your surroundings.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would date a guy with a physical disability.

What Guys Said 9

• I wouldn't judge you. Even if you had burned your face, if you had a personality I found attractive I would still fuck you.
    Your disability doesn't sound severe. Some Guys would surely have sex with you.(not all) I would to be honest

• That disability? Not at all. If she were paralyzed, it would be a different story, it's a complicated path to travel

• Love is hard as it is with two perfectly full functioning people
    I would date you if the connection is undeniable and only in those circumstances

• Ohhh

• I remember going on a date with a women who had issues with her bones, in every bone in her body. That they are super fragile and can hyperextend. Also they can easily break if over extended

It was never an issue for dates, but Maybe in the future - I can say that it didn't make any different for my ability to like her

How much smaller is your left side than your right side?

• can't say but its noticeable

• I would date her.

• if I develop feelings for her then sure I'd date her to see if we both have similar personality. I'd be intimidated at first but I would have sex if I find her attractive.

• I think I would have sex as long as she could perform to the best of her ability. Nothing is wrong with something different... as long as she is comfortable with it.

• No way. Yes I'm that shallow.

• As long as I found her hot.

• I'm not hot but I'm pretty and average

• Yeah, that sounds hot.

• Aww cool thanks.

• Depending on the disability.. but likely not an issue.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!