Help me girls! :D?

I want to get a girlfriend... She my bestfriend and i would like to be with her here's a pic with her! help me to be with her!!! <3Help me girls! :D?

36

Most Helpful Girl

• Just a tip, but don't post pictures of people on the internet if they haven't given consent... I can't imagine you asked this girl if you could post her picture, and I really can't imagine she'd be okay with it! Stop posting pictures of her without consent would be a good start, and from there just talk to her and make your feelings known

Most Helpful Guy

• First of all don't obsess over someone so much that you loose your mind.
    Be confident, real and ask her out, let her know about your feelings towards her and understand hers. If she rejects, gently tell her it's fine and end it right there and move on.

• And dude don't post her pics anywhere without her permission. Cmon be a little sensible. Girls like sensible guys.

What Girls Said 2

• Boy you just don't post a picture of her on social media that is creepy creep 👀

• She will prob be weirded out if she ever finds out you posted her pic -_- You seem creepily obsessed... dont let her find out you're creepy...

What Guys Said 5

• 1. Don't post her picture
    2. Ask her out and tell her how you feel.

• I agree with others. You shouldn't post other people's pics without asking. And if you want to be with her, tell her

• Why don't you just give us the rest of her personal information?

• ask her out

• lol...