If you went on a date with somebody and they got a little to drunk and peed the bed would you go on a second date with them?

A guy I went on a date with yesterday peed my bed (my bed had a waterproof mattress cover on it, because well I am women a things happen once a month so I want to be safe). He wasn't that drunk we came back to my place and had sex so he was coherent. Anyway I woke up this morning because my leg was wet. I rolled over and notice a huge puddle under him. I woke him up and he was really embarrassed he wanted to help me clean and apologized but I just told him to go because I could tell he was embarrassed. I didn't laugh at him but I wanted to so bad I am a little annoyed but I think its kinda funny. He texted his apology again to me. Should I give him a second chance? I am also trying my hardest not make fun of him but if I give him a second chance I am going to give him crap about it or should i be nice about it?

27

Most Helpful Guy

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• Well... it is kind of funny. But I really feel bad for him, that was embarrassing... ALOT!
    But hey You don't know if it was because He was drunk... maybe He has problems? And I get it You are annoyed but I think He already got his punishment, that was tooo much embarrassment for a life time lol.
    If You like him give him a second chance & BE NICE! Come one no one would like to be in his shoes...

What Guys Said 6

• I think joking about it is good. If he is offended by that then he takes himself to seriously.

• Awww hahaha, that's cute! It's not his fault, being an accident. So yea, give him another chance!

• Late bed wetting is one of the three indicators of a potential serial killer

• Holy shit, id flee the state

• no problem.

• shit happens hahaha, give the bes wetter another chance and please do make fun of him a little bit.

What Girls Said 1

• NO FUCKS!!! NEVER