Do you find intelligence and sarcasm attractive?

I kind of do but then again it has to be a certain type of sarcasm that isn't mean.

Give an example of the sort of "sarcasm" you find attractive if you do find intelligence and sarcasm attractive.

For me, guy i was working with cut his finger and i asked if he was ok and he told me "i think i'm probably going to die" and it made me laugh and i told him to please don't die.

Most Helpful Guy

• Self deprecating sarcasm is funny, sarcasm about someone else is trashtalking

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes it can be attractive at the right moments

What Guys Said 18

• Yes, totally entertaining too!

• It depends how far the sarcasm goes. I also like dark humor but I guess I draw a line somewhere with dark humor also and the time and place.

Can you elaborate on the sarcasm, like examples?

• I think it depends, sometimes people take the sarcasm thing really far to the point where it's obnoxious but for the most part I find it funny. But I I also think maybe for me at least it might depend on the situation. But I've also done sarcastic things that has gotten people mad at me.

One time in university, like a day after the Orlando massacre I was doing a political commentary and discussion the Orlando massacre where the 49 people got murder at the gay club.

We were discussion a title for the university headline and someone asked "What title should we give the headline that is compassionate and sensative"

And I said "Orlando Massacre, They Wanted Cumshots, But All They Got Were Gunshots"

Obviously I was being sarcastic to her question because I know what I said was no where near compassionate and I was just making a off color joke, some people found it funny but others got offended, I felt a little bad about it.

and I just responded "Well

• But I also knew this guy "TOM", I wasn't really his friend but I've seen him around, I just found obnoxious and was annoying and like he couldn't even talk normally without sarcasm.

Me: "Hey man did you do your HW"
      Tom: "NOooOOOooo, I would never want to do work that advances my education I paid for, why would I want to use what I paid for to my advantage. "

Me: "Hey man How's your day"
      Tom: "Well geeee, I don't know, I mean I have homework up to my head, work sucks, but you know I'm doing just FINE, like totally fine, Thanks for asking geezzzzz
      Me: Damn tom you could have just said you were doing Bad

Like imagine that 24/7? LMAO, I mean I don't know maybe it also depends on the person.

• @EmoKate97 I mean at what point do you consider sarcasm to be too mean or obnoxious? And do you have a different opinion different types of sarcasm and a line on each type of sarcams?

• Sarcasm? In a relationship, it is a turn-off for me. Intelligence is always a good thing, but the definition of that word varies from one person to another.

• I like sarcasm in moderation.

• I admit I do find intelligence and sarcasm attractive

• Oh hell yeah, sarcasm is a sign of creativity and intelligence. I find it extremely attractive

• im sarcastic all the time

• As a guy id say its more of a turn on than looks often times. Soooo sexy!

• intelligence : yes. sarcasm : yeah a little bit

• Yeah it's certainly a hook

• If they're mean with their sarcasm and smart then omg hold me

• Same here

• It can be if its playful

• Saracasm is another example of being subtitle.

They're still trying to be derogatory towards you.

• Intelligence yes.. sarcasm can be a sign of intelligence so basicly yes.. lol

• Yes very much so

• Yes. But I also value having a warm heart and being affectionate. Sarcasm without corresponding compassion, no.

• No. Ass and tits.

What Girls Said 8

• No way - I hate sarcasm - I find intelligence and kindness and humour attractive

• Witty saracsam , yes.

• Intelligence yes but sarcasm no. i hate it. It's very boring you never know if they're being serious or not. That's very tiring to be with someone who is sarcastic.

• Chandler's sarcastic af and I'm in love with him 😂💜

• All sarcasm is mean. If you can't feel it, then you're not grasping it fully.

• Yes, one of the reasons I actually was interested in my boyfriend when I first met him

• yes I do :)

• Yes 😊