Would you date someone with multiple personality disorder?

• Yes
    9%(1)14%(3)Vote18%(2)
  • No
    55%(6)64%(14)Vote73%(8)
  • Maybe
    36%(4)22%(5)Vote9%(1)

Most Helpful Guy

• i actually did once when i was 18 , her guy personality hated my guys and was nit very happy to see me and wanted to cut me. but the girl side really liked me. and for some reason ig to a free poster and tv from the girl half of her. i did get along with the guy half but when he was around i gave her space seeing how he preferred girls.

she wasn't BI by any means if you know what i mean but her guy side was all guy lol. it was an interesting relationship to say the least but eventually she stopped seeing me out of fear of the guy part hurting me while i was with her. its been 20 plus years now since i have seen her and i do wonder how she is doing now.

Most Helpful Girl

• As long as he didn't mind my Jekyll & Hyde personality 😜

What Guys Said 10

• I wouldn't date anyone, let alone a person with multiple personality disorder because I'm asexual and aromantic.

• Only if I got along with all of them.

• Maybe

• What if one of her multiple personality disorder is identified as a tranny and she wants to fuck me with a dildo.

Fuck that I ain't trusting a women with too many personas.

my first sex won't feel incredible that's for damn sure.

• I have a friend who actually did this, it was awful and totally hilarious lol do not recommend it

• sure, if they are not dangerous. i honestly dont know much about personality disorder tho

• I already am, so...

• No, it would cause problems

• yes I am and would

• Wait is it concidered cheating if I has sex with a different one of her personalities

What Girls Said 1

• Nope. I like dating one person at a time :)