How good I get out of the friendzone. Would flirting work?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Just be their friend honestly, any pushyness after that will surely keep you there, show you're taking it well. Rarely someone gets out there

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• From a relationship coaching perspective, the best advice I can give you is to respect her desire to remain friends and keep being yourself around her. The truth is, you can't chase someone who doesn't want to be chased and any feeling she has that you're pressuring her will further the friend zone.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 8

• Leave that girl man. There are many fishes in the sea, many girls in the world for you to interact with. Next time around, in order not to enter the friend zone, how about you make your feelings known sooner than later. Ask her out on a date. If she says no, at least you tried and you build up resistance to rejection.

That way you also save yourself time to check out other girls. Don't waste your time being a slave to one girl. You're still young, you got room to learn.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's almost impossible to get out of a friendzone. When you meet a girl and hang out for a bit she her brain decided if she's going to be attracted to you or not. Once it has chosen your fate based on your actions, body language, tone of voice, or what you say you will always be there.

Women (girls) have a filtering system for attraction to eliminate partners they are interested in. Once you are filtered you are there for good (99% of the time)

The only real way to get out of the friend zone is if you suddenly are not in her life for months then come back. This will reset this filtering system and give you a shot pending you are different than you used to be.

0|0
    0|0
    • When you find a girl who is almost exactly like you. Its hard to detach and look for another girl. Im not technically friend zoned. She likes me but won't date me because I am always there for her. So if we broke up she thinks i would just leave her. Is she worth it or should i move on?

• Show All
    • No flirting is fine.

Just not running to her while she is casually walking up to you (that is a metaphor)

• I got a date with her

• A man puts himself in the friendzone. And a man gets himself out either by leaving the girl alltogether, or waiting until she exhausts all other options and settles for you, in which case that's a pretty chumpy thing to do.

0|0
    0|0
  • You don't get out of the friend zone except in exceptional circumstances. Your efforts are far better spent finding someone who is actually into you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Start playing the game make her wait to get a reply back start flaking on hangouts talk about another girl you've been talking with

0|0
    0|0
  • Start intoduction kino.
    kennyspuathoughts.com/.../

0|0
    0|0
  • Focusing on another girl.

There's a chance if you're successful with another (decently comely) girl the former girl will get more interested in you.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she likes you back then yeah

0|0
    0|0