Because in my experiences it doesn't really mean shit.
I'll have a lot in common with a girl but she chooses a different guy over me because he conveys more value.
And I have been on the other side of this where a girl will be very into me when we are not a right fit and friendzone guys that have almost everything in common with her.
It's a reoccurring theme for me that makes it hard for me to care when I come across someone who is interesting and attractive who shares common interests because in the back of my head all I can think is "this means nothing and she would ditch me for someone who is perceived to be *better* at any moment".
So in return I decided to just not care and go for women who I find the most attractive lol but I'm failing at that too.
Curious what your opinions are on this - no judgements, I just want understanding.
***some of these girls I met on dating sites or through friends, it's what I've come to expect***
- As a guy, I have had this happen plenty of timesVote A
- As a guy, if we have a lot in common we usually end up see each otherVote B
- As a girl, my reasoning for doing this would probably be because I just don't feel attractionVote C
- As a girl, if we have a lot in common we either date or be friendsVote D
- Other...Vote E
- Attractiveness is all that matters to meVote F