Do guys like being sent revealing pictures?

From their girlfriend? Like things & bras? Assuming the guy is 17.

9

Most Helpful Guy

• To my best friend who I also have a crush on I sometimes send one of these stupid memes where it's some stupid picture with the words "Send nudes".
    I know she'll never send any. And she knows that I just send them as a joke either because I like the picture or think it's funny or I add a joke after that.
    If she would however send them to me I would be shocked.
    Those images can get leaked so never send them.
    Plus, what's the point? There's no romance in those. If you want to see each other naked, meet up, have some fun, and wait until you're at an age where you can make responsible decisions

What Guys Said 8

• Most guys probably do, but if you decide to actually do it.. remember not to include your face.

• Keep in mind one little fact. All fun images found on Google Images or Bing Images were ones sitting on someones cell phone until they found there way "magically" to the internet and varies porn sites. Just keep that in mind :)

• as long as your face isn't on them, you're safe

• most guys now a days would spread your images to their friends like wildfire. most people can't keep the pictures to themselves.

• Of course they do even to you

• Definitely, but make sure it is legal. You could be accidentally incriminating someone you like

• i like that :)

• they would fap to it bcus they want your body but this way won't have to force you to have sex