Do guys like being sent revealing pictures?

From their girlfriend? Like things & bras? Assuming the guy is 17.

9

Most Helpful Guy

• To my best friend who I also have a crush on I sometimes send one of these stupid memes where it's some stupid picture with the words "Send nudes".
    I know she'll never send any. And she knows that I just send them as a joke either because I like the picture or think it's funny or I add a joke after that.
    If she would however send them to me I would be shocked.
    Those images can get leaked so never send them.
    Plus, what's the point? There's no romance in those. If you want to see each other naked, meet up, have some fun, and wait until you're at an age where you can make responsible decisions

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE