What is your idea of a perfect date?

Laying on the beach with my SO watching the sunset would be heaven on earth for me.

812

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Something simple. Always wanted a nice picnic by a river or a lake and he gives me a rose lol. I'd love that. On the less romantic side, I just want to spend a day and go to the arcade, sky-zone, laser tag, etc then grab something to eat afterwards and get to know eachother more.

What Guys Said 11

• Well we'd be at a picnic area and we'd sit together with a bigass bucket of our favorite candies. While eating, we would look around at the beautiful scenery, talking and laughing at each other's jokes over what happened with their crazy best friend. By the end of the date, we'd be completely out of candy, since we were there talking for so long..

• I've had several "perfect dates" and none of them were planned, they just happened. For me a perfect date is where we spend a little bit of time on every we love doing together.

• A first date. Still have not finished one yet. :(

• Going on an adventure together, exploring, hiking and then when it's late we can stare at the stars, and talk to each other. then if she's tired I'll carry her back, and keep her warm and snuggling and I'm getting carried away 😊

• Cool, you sound like a cheap date.

• She'll pull right up to pick me in her ride.
    She gonna knock, and than she's gonna wait. When she takes me on a date. She'll open my door than imma lean over and imma open hers. She'll pay for dinner than take to a movie and whisper in my ear how much she really wants to do me. She'll take me home and get up in my pants. She'll get all wild as she force me to the bed.

• One where the next day, when I call her, it doesn't automatically go to voice mail.

• One where I can spend quality time with her and get to know her. What we do I'm not fussed about.

• Love your idea. I love riding motorcycles with my girlfriend to a viewpoint in the middle of the night to stargaze

• I would take her to Atacama desert. At night just lay around and watch and magnificent milky way.

• Sitting in our house, eating banana chips and talk about the universe.

What Girls Said 7

• Hiking up somewhere high, having a picnic on the way, then watching the stars through a telescope as night comes.

• for me it would be the same thing, except that he would love it too, and that just doesn't work with the guy I'm with right now. He complains about everything, expecially the beach

• Damn girl. I wouldn't stand someone who doesn't like the beach.. Like HOW? 😩

• he only likes video games and he says he hates the beach because he is too pale and will blind people and he's very self conscience about his body (too skinny and white)

• Re-enacting the entire movie "elf"

• drinking cocktails at some all inclusive resort would be awesome for me

• Just laying watching the stars

• One where I don't end up alone

• Stargazing.