Girls, how would you feel if you discovered you were stronger/tougher than your BF?

This was a strange weekend. I helped my GF's family move some things and I realized that she is quite a bit stronger than me. She casually lifted some boxes that were tough for me and when we were both carrying furniture, one of us on each end, I had to keep setting it down and taking breaks where it looked like she was having no problem. She is not a bodybuilder or anything, she's in decent shape and used to cheerlead. I'm average, I guess. I go to they gym but was never hardcore about it.
So, that night, I tease her about how strong she was and she says it's nothing. Then we play wrestle.
It quickly gets competitive and I realize that I am no match for her. I am doing my best and she is not trying that hard. Even though we are obviously not trying to hurt each other I get a few moments of white hot fear like I know instinctively I should not mess with her because I would get my ass kicked!
It's like I imagine what would happen if she wanted this to be serious and I'm like.. HOLY CRAP... she would kick my butt. I think she realized it too though she didn't make a big deal of it.
Anyone else? Have you found out you are stronger or tougher than your boyfriend and do you care?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Sorry, but that is vastly unattractive to me. I'm pretty strong for my weight/height. I would hate being able to bowl over my guy.

What Girls Said 3

• I wouldn't like that.

• Maybe you should work out more...

• think this is your pride talking.