How did you meet your S/O?

Just curious. I myself have met my past gf's through school, friends, or work. I've approached many random chicks over (maybe over 100) the years in college, lounges, clubs, streets, stores, (anywhere really) and have gotten numbers and dates but none ever really panned out to anything. I was more successful online with hookups but no relationships. How did everybody else meet their bf/gf? I'd like to know.

197

Most Helpful Girl

• We were the typical high school American movie couple lol. I had to persue him because he was very shy and thought no girl would want him, which was the opposite of me. We met in biology class in high school and were lab partners for 4 months and then one day after lunch he asked me to be his girlfriend! Over 5 years later we are going strong and getting married in December! What I hated most was that everyone was telling me we wouldn't last and my family kept saying that he just wanted to get in my pants (even putting us on month long breaks at a time) but obviously that wasn't his motive! He has been with me through thick and thin, i have a bit if health problems, and he has ALWAYS been by my side!

Most Helpful Guy

• Knew of her in HS. Never really talked. I went military did my own thing, came back to school. I went to university over here waaaay up north from where we went to HS. Turns out she goes here too. I got reintroduced through mutual friends. Started hooking up. Asked her to mine and boom.

What Girls Said 18

• We met as middle schoolers when on vacation in Costa Rica for Christmas. I bumped into him in the ocean. Literally.

And then it turned out we lived close by each other back in the States. And...10 years later we're engaged.

• We met at school when we were 11. I don't actually remember it but I think that my best friend would have introduced us.

• I met my boyfriend in my senior year of high school in econ/gov class. I initially rejected him but realized I was wrong and did like him and we continued talking. We entered a relationship that summer after we graduated.

• Me and my fiancé met at where we used to work.

• Video games, lol

• He was shopping in a market I used to work at and I asked if I could help him.

• We both hated this bitchy teacher and bonded over that and started skipping together then we found interest in eachother

• Outside the gym , he goes to the MMA club next door to the gym

• We met here on gag <3

• we've known each other for seven yearsears. first met at Walmart in 2010 ... both of us were customers at the time.

• We met at work. He never really noticed me but I sure did notice him. He asked another chick out once and she said yes then rejected him a few days later, the day he got rejected was when he actually noticed me. He asked me out to the same place he asked the other chick too. I said yes not knowing about the other chick. From there on things kicked off and we are extremely happy now.

• I met my girlfriend in high school, we both were on the equestrian team

• On a chat site.

• I was working at a bar in town and he was a regular customer :) after we started dating I also quit there but asked him why he never goes there anymore and he said "I have no reason to anymore. I already got what I came there for."

• Through a dating app. I never expected anything from it when I went on it. It was all for fun and games until I met up with him and there's just an instant attraction and chemistry between us. We started hanging out more and gradually my feelings developed. I guess it's the same for him since he asked me if we are official a few weeks down the line and I said yes :)

• Playing video games online and no he's not a serial killer, that I know of, yet...

• I met my finance at a party back in high school. We've been together for 6 years now (:

• My now husband lived on my street and my ex lived around the corner (we shared a backway).

What Guys Said 6

• I met my wife at work, but I was leaving that job.

• We met at a summer camp, and reconnected/got together through evening classes.

• I met mine back in

• At a night club

• I met my exes and my current girlfriend in school.

• So there was in tijuana had been drinking for days, taking body shots off of these hookers in a pub with live chickens running around. Anyway i asked one how much for the night and she said " papi, free if i can come to America with you"
    Been body shots and free nights at our home in Arizona for 5 years now.