Guys, do you wait for a girl to contact you first even if you really can't wait to talk to her?

I really like this guy and it's been a few days since we talked but I'm waiting for him to call or text me. I have too much pride and don't wanna put myself out there and get my feelings hurt. Do guys do this too?

5

Most Helpful Guy

• If I'm the one always texting first, then yeah, I would wait because I wanna know if she's interested, or if she's like you and doesn't have the balls to text first, that would be a turn off.

What Guys Said 4

• Yes, there is a surprising number of guys that are easily offended by others' negligence etc. too, so they don't even try anymore, despite that it's kinda expected from a dude to make the first move in most cultures.
    There is a number of guys with mindset that allows them to not grieve much or at all over being rejected, too.
    I usually follow the guidelines and make contact first. Probably after a couple of days if not in the right mood.

• Ya, there are some guys with that idiotic mentality. Its not just you, op

• I really text them hey and they don't text back.

And I go for the fugly ones.

So I really think that bleach is the answer at the moment.

• the guy probably likes you but scared to text cause he don't want to be rejected. If you don't do it then he might never