How to deal with him seeing someone else?

I already know this guy is not interested in dating, but it's taking me time to get past that and completely get past my feelings. Now I think he's seeing someone. I know it'll never happen with me and him, so I just want some advice on how to deal with someone who I have strong feelings for dating someone else?

Most Helpful Guy

• you by talking to someone else and try to ignore him not think about him or see him or talk to him and just find a guy that would give you that attention and slowly those feelings goes away once you give your time to another guy

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Hi everyone... I'm probably shouldn't be talking about this on here but if you think you have the slightest doubt that your partner might be cheating on you, dont come to any conclusion until you've confirmed that thought with some sort of evidence. BIRDEYE. HACK@GMAIL. COM is the man to get you that evidence, I know this because he helped me hack into my cheating ex's phone giving me real time access to her phone calls, text messages and also access to every app on her phone including all her social media accounts. So, Birdeye today and be glad you did. You can use me as your reference..

• You walk away. You make the decision to move on. After that, everything will actually get easier. Hang out with people you love, they will help you get over him.