Is 26 too young for a 41 year old?

Is there too much of an age difference between a 26 year old woman and a 41 year old man? Please don't judge.

Updates:
The man I want to be with is 41 and I'm 26. We've known each other for about 5 years and are really close.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as you are both comfortable with the challenges that an age gap might produce, eg difference in maturity, values or life focuses, then I don't see why there would be a problem. Who cares about a silly number if you are both attracted to each other

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope! If you "click" and are in similar maturity levels, want similar things etc. I don't see any issue with it. If both are consenting adults and both are honest about expectations, I don't see a problem :)

I may be somewhat biased in my answer, I've dated a 38 year old man while 18 years old so... Lol

1|1
    0|0
    • Yes, I've always been attracted to guy even celebrities who are 15 years older then me. I've lived a lot of life in my 26 years.

• Show All
    • Thank you! My point exactly! And I've known this guy for 5 years and we are really close. People just don't get it. Ugh. I don't have daddy issues ether!

• I understand completely hun lol. Wish you the best of luck in the relationship :)

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• If you like him, go for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • He could be 56 and if you wanted to be with him, I think that's fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes lol that's strange.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's not too much of an age difference. Here. I'm 64 and my girlfriend is 21.
    I can work, although much work is required. Age is just a number.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it's ok.

0|0
    0|0
  • God bless you. Hope I find a girl like you in two decades

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, age is just a number

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, if you find him attractive then age makes no difference at all because you both are adults.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Pfft... just 15 years. It's nothing. Go for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont think so

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm glad you feel the same way.

J/k. Uh, have fun, hope things work out well.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• as long as if your happy and comfortable with eachother then age is just a number

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't think so. You are both consenting adults. If you get along well then why not?

0|1
    0|0
  • Both are legal. And as long as your both comfortable go for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • not to be rude but yeah a 20 year difference is a bit to young

0|0
    0|0
  • It is not young. You are mature enough to date an old guy.

0|0
    0|0