I'm a nice guy, why won't girls date me?

I don't get it, women should be lining up to congratulate me but instead they just date jerks!

919

Most Helpful Girl

• Because being nice shouldn't be done in "hopes of a reward" like you're doing it. It seems phony af. You're not nice. And it's a good thing you're not getting dates because you're faker than Kim K's ass

Most Helpful Guy

• It could be many things, sure you're nice but are you decent looking? Do you have a decent job, Do you live on your own, do you ask them out (or expect to flock to you). Perhaps its not even those, maybe its the area you are in, the women you come by most often, maybe you have had offers but turned them down cause they aren't up to your standards. The reasons keep going.

Nice guys are also disappearing cause they've gotten... tired of being turned away by women that don't want that or expect to much. I dont speak for every woman though, a few women will see this comment and think its not true, I've seen plenty of women one even said she gets comments from hot guys often cause they think she's hot (in turn she thinks she's hot to) but that she would also love to date a nice guy.

Some women (not all) like a bad guy thinking that they will one day be there for her and treat her right, that they can make him good (this may have happened to a few individuals) but the majority of the time a zebra can't change their stripes. Some women also get off on being treated badly it sucks but its true.

Can you give any other information about what you are like?

What Girls Said 8

• It takes a long time for girls to see nice guys. They will be able to see them once they have been cheated on or have many bad guys in their lives.

• You should be nice because it's being a decent human being. Expecting something out of someone, like a date, just for you being a decent person, kind of counteracts your niceness, and is making you come off as a jerk. Being a good person to everyone around you, not just women you want to date, is a good trait. Being nice to guilt someone into a relationship, is not.

• Congratulations. Do you have any other defining traits other than your "niceness"?

Would you date the nice, quiet, nerdy chick?

She's nice!

But NO. You like the hot bitchy chick that reeks of sex appeal. You've seen pornstars, singers, and real life women like this. Works both ways.

• Oh yeaaaah baby! Hot bitchy chicks are the only ones I love!

• Yes to the quiet nerdy chick. Its believed that the quiet nice nerdy ones have a kinky side as well. An angel can go devil.

• 7R011

• lol trolling. nice

• I would date u? hmu lmao

• need a lot more info to give an accurate opinion on this one

• Being nice is not enough. Tons of guys are nice. (Even jerks are nice in the beginning.) There have to be other qualities that she finds attractive. What is your personality like? Do you guys have similar interests/hobbies? Is she physically attracted to you? (looks aren't everything but some girls do consider it along with other things)

What Guys Said 18

• Guys like you keep asking that question. I have two questions for you:

1. Why should any woman want to date you? What makes you date-worthy?
    2. What makes you so "nice", and the other guys "jerks" ?

Most guys asking this question really aren't nice, because they are only being nice in hopes of getting sex in exchange. What they really are is passive-aggressive and whiny.

• Because young females are drawn to bad boys and sundry arseholes as moths to a flame.
    By the time that women are in your age range, they have usually moved on from the bad boys.
    For that reason, I suspect that you might have a different problem.

• One life, Who doesn't like a smart mouth chick that keeps us entertained all day and which girl doesn't love some dickhead but one that gives her hope that he will be the best for her

See --> There is one thing humans need and want more than anything else and no that is not money... it's appreciation, want, desires... and dickheads/cuntfaces give that to women and us men

• Cause you're a self proclaimed "nice guy"

• It's because you're a nice guy. Women don't like nice guys

• Nice or naughty? Dr Phil might have a answer.

I did have 2 different friends in past... Few years later, They did turned into behaving badly even harm me. "Nice" don't stay forever like ladies have experienced with that.

• please stop Sir. this is just purely irritating.

• Hahaha were on the same fucking boat.

I'm starting to feel like that they just don't care for nice guys.

That's why I feel like being an asshole to pretty girls.

• Nice guys are like pools, "bad boys" or guys with confidence are like oceans. The beach is better than the pool

• You know the 3 L's of Real Estate, Location, Location, Location? The 3 L's of dating is Looks, Looks, Looks. Handsome men can afford to be ass-holes and still attract females because the only thing that matters is his looks.

• When will guys get it into their thick heads that women are illogical creatures? Why would women want "boring nice guys" when they can have exciting men who treat them like shit? If you want a woman just be a complete jerk and treat them like shit.

• u should be a douche then and

• Honestly huh. Yeah I'm like you all girls want the jerks. yeah girls are sometimes hard to understand. And if girls do like me they usually aren't that attractive. I'm not asking for a model I just want to date a decent looking girl who I can trust.

• You might be boring and not kinky in the bedroom

• Most young girls go for jerks and I feel you're going for crazy chicks too. Smh

• That's life bud join the club. have a drink...

• They're weird.