Should I bother looking for a relationship, when i'm leaving campus next semester?

I'm not going to be going to my current school next year as I don't see the point of wasting money on a four year school without having an idea for what I want to do. One of the things I was considering was trying to find a relationship, but i'm concerned looking for one now is a bad idea since i'm switching to a community college. But at the same time my friend who goes to the school i'm switching to says most people are kinda out of our age range...

11

Most Helpful Guy

• No. If you haven't had a girlfriend while in the campus in all these years then why bother now? You'll eventually end up splitting! So look forward for the new scenario and try your admiration there.

What Girls Said 1

• You should. You are only making excuses to yourself in order not to try. It's quite obvious that you want a relationship, so why don't you try to pursue one?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!