Should I bother looking for a relationship, when i'm leaving campus next semester?

I'm not going to be going to my current school next year as I don't see the point of wasting money on a four year school without having an idea for what I want to do. One of the things I was considering was trying to find a relationship, but i'm concerned looking for one now is a bad idea since i'm switching to a community college. But at the same time my friend who goes to the school i'm switching to says most people are kinda out of our age range...

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No. If you haven't had a girlfriend while in the campus in all these years then why bother now? You'll eventually end up splitting! So look forward for the new scenario and try your admiration there.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• You should. You are only making excuses to yourself in order not to try. It's quite obvious that you want a relationship, so why don't you try to pursue one?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!