How do I start a conversation with this girl?

ok so I'm a senior in high school and I went to this party. I met this girl there. we talked for less than a minute or two. We were all drinking, so naturally I don't remember getting her name. I was on Facebook a couple of weeks ago and noticed her in my "suggested friends" list. I added her, but she didn't add me back. I read some of posts and stuff and she's actually really cool. we like some of the same things. I don't know. she seems pretty cool. How to I start a conversation with her if she didn't add me back? It would be cool to talk to her and get to know her more. any advice?

11

What Girls Said 1

• If she didn't add you back, then don't bother with her. She is clearly not interested.

What Guys Said 1

• Why not try messaging her to see what happens? She already sort of snubbed you in the friend request, but I wouldn't let that stop you yet. You should be able to message her even though you guys aren't friends so give it a go and see what happens.