What makes a girl distinguished from the rest? how do guys know she is the one?

43

Most Helpful Guy

• I look for the genetic material that I would like to make up 50 per cent of my children, then I assess her intelligence and personality traits.
    If all the boxes are ticked, then I may be interested.
    Humans should take at least as much care with the DNA of their offspring as we take with the breeding of our livestock.

Most Helpful Girl

• yes most guys just look for sex, and some guys do look for someone whom they think would make them children that looked like them or their mom...

another thing you can try to figure this out of youtube... they have a lot of videos on what guys look for in a girl.

What Guys Said 2

• major attraction

• I think most guys like a girl who is chill and laid back

What Girls Said 3

• I think for everyone it is different. But I feel like it is a feeling they get inside and they just know. I think it maybe a connection that they have and chemistry with the girl that is undeniable

• Good question

• She inspires him to be his best without words or expectations. She makes him realize his potential