Attending university, how do I find girls that don't drink or that have to somehow always bring in alcohol or clubbing etc?

I feel like drinking is becoming more common among females and while I don't care what other people do, I'm finding it hard to find a girl that doesn't drink, is drinking becoming an epidemic or something cause I'm having a hard time, any help as to where I can find a female who's definition of having fun isn't getting drunk?

21

What Girls Said 2

• You'll have a hard time finding that I'd say. Especially in college. I'd say the library would be a good place to look but it's not exactly a place you to meet people.

• Well this sucks, I don't drink because I just don't like the taste and it's just not me plus i really don't view getting drunk as having fun.

• Maybe you are just unlucky... but seriously I know many girls who don't do that. I don't either. :/

What Guys Said 1

• Find a girl who is prudish

• And where do I do that

• Maybe at a church

• I went to catholic school and believe me, a lot of those girls were not saintly or religious in any sense, actually I found some religious women to be worse lol.