What do men like the best?

What do men look for when it comes to a relationship with a women?

Most Helpful Guy

• - Sincerity, faithfulness, complete loyalty - 100% of the time
    - No mind games, no drama queen, just a sweet girl that loves us and wants us
    - Be as independent as you want, just not when we're trying to spoil and pamper you
    - Call us on our bullshit and don't hate us when we do the same
    - Even the most basic attempts to look sexy for us is a huge plus in our books

Not sure if I'm changing my standards with age or just lowering them. :D

• Thank you for the helpful comment! So if I refuse to be treated is it a turnoff? I have learned to be independent so sometimes without realizing it, I would pick up a tab when a guy tries to pay lol

• If it's not an extreme case, then it's OK. Otherwise all of our efforts feel wasted and our presence - unnecessary. I have nothing against women being independent as much as they want when they are at work, with friends or whatever, but not being allowed to take care of someone you love is downright depressing and makes us feel completely useless. My ex was like that. In the end I didn't even feel she needs me at all so I walked away. Don't be like that.

• That, and keeping one's sexiness for the man, not for the whole world to see.

What Guys Said 20

• I myself look for a woman who is caring, kind hearted, outgoing, honest, and says what is on her mind without worrying about what other people say or do, and is a good listener

• Don't be fat, don't have other men's kids, be pleasant and loyal.

That's it.

And yet the marriage rate is at an all time low, MGTOW, the sexodus, MRAs, Japanese herbivore men... it's... almost as if women everywhere are failing miserably at even those very easy to achieve, minimal standards.

• The passion from women is unmatched when the chemistry is there.

• Someone that cares for him, not what he's got is his pocket.

• i am still not an adult just a 17 year old boy but i think she should be loyal and honest to me and vice-versa.

• Do you honestly think men are that simple?
    I strongly recommend to talk to the men in question. Most guys I know, love when women are not afraid or ashamed to talk "intimite" - that is not necessarily sexual, but doesn't exclude it either.

But you will have to open for your partner, which will leave you exposed. A perfect relationship is one, where none would be afraid of letting the SO know your most inner thoughts and feelings.

• Eggs and bacon for breakfast

• They like a woman they doesn't constantly need affirmation where they stand in a relationship.
    "I want to hear from you that we are a couple"
    "Tell me you love me"
    "When do you think we'll be married"
    It looks insecure

• love, sex, cheat and repeats

• Loyalty

• Usually sex and food

• Honesty and loyalty, to know that they are number one in her mind

• Look at what's between your legs. There's your answer.

• sex, a lot of sex

• sincerity and Loce

• Passion, sex, food, frolicking, sincerity, common interests, and same kink level to name a few.

• the other half of me.

• After many years, I have concluded that sanity is the most important thing.

• Sweet, affectionate, loyal, high sex drive + compatible, enjoy companionship with her, gets along okay with my friends/family and vice versa. Similar ideas about how much time to spend together, etc.

• Down to earth.
    A dirty mind and like me would actively enjoying pleasing there partner.
    success is important as well and im not to proud to be with someone making more than me which at the moment while studying to be a engineer of sorts would be quite probable though obviosly it would put tension on the relationship if there working 60-80 hour weeks and I we dont get to see each other.
    Not naging you can influence behavior but if you do it in the wrong way by nagging it's not good.

looks wise
    They have to be someone i find attractive though that includes most women to varying degrees and the women i'm not attracted to hopefully someone else will be.

Some curves , both thick and thin but not really thin where im geting worried and not overweight.
    I like being slightly taller though i am with 90% of women.

• Also if we don't end up in a flat in the citty understand or even share my need for tools and things im that are useful for parts copper wiring soldering iron welding equipment etc