Is 7 sexual partners by age 23 too many?

Before my current relationship, I slept with 6 guys. My boyfriend that I'm currently with and have been with for 3 years makes 7. I'm 23 years old, is that too many sexual partners for my age?

1319

Most Helpful Guy

• For some reason every slut a guy meets tells that she has been only with 7 guys. It's the number of the liar. The true number is much higher.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah they are

What Guys Said 18

• Depends on who you ask. If your boyfriend doesn't care, then it doesn't matter what other guys think.

• I don't think so.

• No, there's no number thonat is "too many", and besides you don't have to tell. I hope you are taking the necessary precautions.

• No not at all. It may seem like it to you but 7 people isn't any concern. Being with different people can teach you new things and have great mind blowing sex. Just as long as you were safe while being with the others is all that matters.

• wahahaha I though you were 7 timing lol xD. This means only that you are an easy girl you need to change yourself also the thing that they were so many you choose only the idiotic retarded ones dont you? If you continue this way you might die alone. Also dont get this too deeply I had an "relationship" with a lot of girls but first I know that I will die alone because People are easy to control and use and secondly I don't plan a long time relationship I also am the person that you find cool and easy to talk with but this isn't a conversation for me so I will stop now.

• yes, to me, that is a little too much. but whatever float's your boat

• It's nothing to worry about. Relax. :-)

• nope

• Nope.

• No, keeping score?

• girl i started sex at 17, i am 22 and i got more than 20 partners ^^ so no 7 is nothing ^^ relax

• But your also a guy it's different.

• He'd like to tell his therapist but he's worried

• @Dog19 i don't care, i'm not involved in his life

• Riding a dk 1000 times and riding 1000 dks one time is all the same. No difference 😂 but maybe it'd affect your ability to settle down. But nothing is impossible.

• no my wife had 33 partners before me and we started dating when she was 23

• Not very, you're living life to the fullest. Also, you're having fun

• Seems about right number for someone that likes sex.

• You're asking a website where most of us haven't even had 1 partner

• The more sexual experience the better from my own POV. Were all 6 prior sexual partners in committed relationships with you, although it was short but didn't work out for whatever reason? or were they all just merely hookups or one night stands? If it's the former I really don't see anything wrong with it. The latter, if someone judges that is, they might be worried that you would have caught something.

• I've never had a one night stand, that's just slutty in my opinion because u don't even know the person. 3 out of the 6 were my bfs and the other 3 were just my male friends. My current boyfriend makes 7

• That's too bad! Certainly enough to get a good sample of the penis population! lol! What's been your experience so far? Minimums, maximums, average, best, worst, etc?

What Girls Said 12

• No it isn't and besides it is about time people stop worrying about social validation as to whether or not you have had too many sex partners. Sex is subjective and the number of social partners you have doesn't compromise who you are and your integrity.

• nope. especially since youve been with the same guy for 3 years. its not like you're going out, being unsafe and hooking up with randoms every week.

• No it's not at all. I know people younger who've had sex with 5 times as many people as that lol.

• I've slept with 30 guys and I'm 21.
    It used to bother me, but the people that judge me for it, probably wouldn't have liked me anyways, even if I was still a virgin. I like sex. I am not ashamed of it.

• What do you think of a 27 year old man who's single, has no kids and only got a blow job his whole life?

• Were you having one night stands or something, or were all 30 your boyfriends?

• I had 3 boyfriends.
      But, I also worked as an escort.

• In my opinion yes but you can do what you want.

• no silly. 7 or 50 maybe one in each hole at the same time. just do you and get off however you need to 💯💯

• for me it is

• No i don't think so

• No you're fine

• Yes.

• Not at all

• Do you find that you are less able to bond deeply with him having had slept with those other men in the past?