How to make a guy emotionally attached to me and how can I tell that he's emotionally attached BEFORE being intimate with him?

21

What Guys Said 1

• acceptance and caring thats it. no man can resist a gir that accept him for who he truly is and care for him.

What Girls Said 2

• You can't make him do anything. Just be the best person and mate to him you can Be. That will increase your chances

• take a couple mechanical pencils take the eraser out, empty the lead. masturbate with a awesome vib, or whatever can really make cream and then you use the pencils to scoop up all of your yummy pussy juice, put the lead n eraser back in. put a scrunchie in your pussy all day then use it to tie the pencils together then write your number on it. he'll be addicted to smelling them and will be insatiably intoxicated with your pheromones without even knowing it