I just found my coworker/boss on a dating app (happn), and I've liked him for a long time. What do I do?

No additional comments required I'd say, but i genuinely like him. Plus we barely work together.

318

Most Helpful Guy

• barely working together is not going to sway this at all... barely is still too much! Most turn out to be disasters... in my opinion. I would say NO.

Most Helpful Girl

• I consider it unprofessional to be dating your boss.

What Guys Said 17

• don't do it lol

• both if you are on dating site so you both want to get in a relation or something. So if its not against your work place policy then go for it why not.

• Well he told me he hates the company and wants to leave soon. That's one thing. Plus my colleague told me he's dating someone. That's a second.

• If you are mature enough to handle the possible relationship without it affecting your career than go for it.

• Go for it. He's in a dating app for a reason.

• Approach him if he shows and interest in you in person , I don't know what kind of job you have but if you date it might be a good idea to change jobs

• Working and dating together can be difficult.

• Don't fuck within the company!
    quit, get a new job, then message him.

• I wouldn't do anything, he's your boss so if something went wrong it could get messy

• He's leaving the company soon anyway. And he's in a completely different department, he just functions as the main contact person from his department.

• go for it 👍

• Don't go for it if it's going to affect your career.

• Get it on

• never mix work and pleasure it will end badly in probability!

• you do nothing.. work relationships cause drams, especially with bosses.

• Is he your direct supervisor?

If not go for it.

• No not at all. He has a lot of responsibility but we have little to do with each other.

• Obviously since you are both on the same dating app... you reach out on the dating app. If he is interested, He will respond.

• The hypergamy instincts are kicking in!

• Go for it

What Girls Said 2

• Message him

• Go for it! Keep it quiet, professional, have almost zero interactions during work hours, don't tell anyone you work with about it and you'll be fine.
    My best friend dated her coworker for a year, nobody at work knew. Then he quit his job, they still dated and now it's been 3 years and they're still together.
    Good luck!