Girls, Give a another (better) Valentine's gift one week late?

I gave her a cute little dog plush toy gift a couple days before Valentines and she seemed impressed and was showing me a lot of interest after. She's very beautiful and apparently she got other Valentine's gifts from other guys. Now she is not showing me the same interest. I think after I gave her the gift she was considering me but now she might be confused because of other gifts she got which were probably a lot better. Would getting her a dozen roses now be ok or does it seem weird aor desperate? The only reason I didn't get her a dozen roses for Valentine's is because I worried it was too much.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not really if she is interested she'll reciprocate the feelings, if she only gets interested after the gifts then she is after the gifts not you

What Girls Said 1

• Dude, if the girl chooses the men she dates by the gifts they give her, she is not worthy anyone's time.

• I was thinking this way until recently. Not sure why I suddenly became concerned.