I feel weird going on date when I'm not over my ex yet? Thoughts?

We ended it over a month ago (we were together 3 months, and I fell in love) but the only reason we ended it was because he was an exchange student who had to travel home. -oh, and because he didn't wanna do long distance. So we're just friends now.

31

Most Helpful Guy

• then maybe wait until you're completely over your ex and feeling full motivated to date new people

Most Helpful Girl

• Then stop dating. You might end up getting involved in a rebound relationship.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• I think that by him telling you he didn't want to do long distance... he also told you that he didn't fall in love with you. SO, if you know that, it should be easier to let it go. Also, if you guys had sex... I think you know he got what he wanted and knew that he could break it off because he was leaving. I would just enjoy what you had, know he doesn't love you and move on. But take time, if you jump back into dating to soon, you might mess up potentially good dates because your not over him and you might turn yourself off from dating, because it won't measure up to what you had. SO I would just spend some time falling in love with yourself again :)

• Don't go then