Is hair a must have?

So I like to hear everyone's opinions and I like doing debates and all that. This question is for men and women. Ill list the question for each gender.

Girls, would you still date a guy if he was bald, balding or wore a toupe but had a sexy face to you? Or is his hair too important to you that you couldn't do it.

Guys, would you still date a girl if she was bald, balding, had shorter but wore extensions or wore a wig but had a sexy face? Or is her hair too important to you that you couldn't do it.

Also they have an amazing personality and ate very compatible with you ^.^ forgot to add that again!
Are*

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• No I wouldn't mind, the person who they are on the inside is what matters to me the most! I can grow to love those other physical features! 😊

What Guys Said 10

• Hair is important, in terms of appearance.

It's just appearance.

So I don't care if it's real, fake, extensions, wig, whatever. It's purpose is to look nice. If it looks good, it's good.

If she wore wigs she could mix them up, that might be fun.

• Hair loss on a female, especially a young female, is a sign of poor genetic quality and poor health, which rules her out as reproductive material.
    Most men would go through this process of identification of genetic problems on an instinctive level. Some, such as myself, who understand genetics and look upon human reproduction from that point of view, would pass by such a woman.
    Either she has a genetic problem, or is being treated for cancer. Either way, she would be poor reproductive material.

• You sound like we're just animals for breeding or machine that are only meant for one thing. Sorry but that's not human. We're out of the stone age and you shouldn't think of people like that. If you love someone then its because of who they are not what their genetic are. I mean would you like if a woman told you she didn't wanna reproduce with you because of you have poor genetics to her? Sounds like you're a product from a factory.

• I could like a bald girl. If she didn't look good bald, a wig wouldn't hurt.

• It's not my style and it is important. But there's some things in life you just can't help. And if I can look past physical aspects if we really click on a personal level. Love trumps all, she can always wear a wig if she looks bad without hair :)

• Yes, hair is important. I wouldn't date a woman with short hair, or no hair, unless it's because she had cancer.

• Would if she was attractive and perfect in every way to you and then you found out she didn't have hair?

• Because she wore a wig lol

• Jason statham.. Vin diesel.. do those names fascinate you?

• I honestly don't find either of them attractive :x

• No its to see everyones opinion about it and see if they would date an attractive person even if they were bald. I didn't say in wouldn't date a bald guy. I just don't find those two guys you mentioned attractive.

• ok.. good luck

• Hey there again cowgirl! heeeehaaaaa. Tbh I find girls with good hair attractive. I have not felt attractive towards girls with short hair or a bad hair line even if they are pretty.

• It wouldn't matter to me, I'd stay with my girlfriend through anything. Hair is just an extention of one's personality.

• Awwe. That's the sweetest thing I've ever heard<3

• despite my age I've come to the conclusion that I'll be with my girlfriend for the rest of my life. No use in letting hair get in the way of that

• I wouldn't date her. Long hair i find really attractive. She needs real hair.

• I would date a bald / balding girl for sure , but no need for wigs please.
    Are you bald?

• Interesting! Why? And no I'm not bald. I'm curious because I hear a lot of people talk about how important hair is and I know some people lose their hair or don't have much hair. so I'm curious if people would give a bald person a chance even if they prefer hair.

• No experinev with a man?

• Never had the experience of facial stubs lol but I doubt it would bother me because I'm a touchy person.

What Girls Said 4

• it wouldn't matter to me as long as he was being faithful to me

• There are a ton of handsome bald guys out there.
    but I don't feel like hair would turn me away whether they have it or not

• That's true. I mean hair does complete most faces but some people look good bald.

• SHould bald men shave it off completely or leave whatever they grow?

• it's all up to them.

• Yes hair is a very good thing :)

• Ask me a week ago and I would've said I don't/didn't care. But last night I went on a blinddate with a guy who was semi balding, and it was something I just couldn't look past. Even though he was lovely.

If that makes me a bitch I'm sorry.