I have feelings for him and I shouldn't. Advice please?

Hello all. Another Young woman typing this who thought she could handle a "friends with benefits" situation. Yeah right. I was totally wrong. From tge start of it, it was fun, exciting and i enjoyed it. Then he started texting me more and whenever we would meet up the first thing he does is hug and kiss me, which he didn't do the first time. I think About him all day and fight myself not to text him too much because im afraid i will run him off. I used to send him naughty pictures, i started sending more appropriate ones and he tells me he likes to see that too. My emotions are overwhelming and it doesn't help when he texts me nice things like how are you, hope you're having a good day, and good morning beautiful. I literally want him to be mean so that I will not have the desire to talk to him but even when he is i make excuses for him. I just want him to hold me and Talk to me but i know he does nt like me back that way. I don't want to lose him.
Advice please And please don't be mean. Im a mess right now He is 29m and I'm 24f

Most Helpful Guy

• I keep hearing about people using so much time and energy fighting the natural process of attraction. Nobody wants to admit they catch feelings.

• I just admitted it. And yes I'm trying to fight it.

• Is it actual communication/contact people aren't getting or what? In your case I would say to talk it out but nobody does that anymore and they end up here.

What Guys Said 2

• I don't see anything wrong. It sounds like he likes you.

• Does his wife know it?

What Girls Said 1

• Try and move on