How does attraction to others change as you age?

For example old people say 80+ or so, do they look @ other old men/women and think "wut a stud" or "I'd like to get into their undergarments"

same q for young people.. do you get tired of chilling with bae in the playground?

How does attraction change as you get older?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Betting - NOT MUCH
    but perhaps more realistic in expectations

What Guys Said 6

• I'm 60. A 60 year old woman is certainly more attractive to me now than she would have been when I was 20. But a 40 year old is still more attractive. I would almost never describe a 60 year old woman as "hot". There are some rare exceptions though. That doesn't mean I'm not attracted to them. It's just that hot is not the word I'd use to describe them.

• Yes, your perspective changes to fit the age group you are in. I consider 50 year old women "hot", (I'm 51) when I thought they were gross when I was 20. I think 80 year olds are gross now; but when I'm 80, I'll be attracted to them.

• Depends on what they both enjoy. i Look for maturity and understanding with someone β˜ΊπŸ’•

• With men in early stages they are into older women. But as we grow older we develop a taste for younger women. That is what happened to me

• i think people in their 80s still think things like, "I'd like to get into their undergarments" ... have you seen them watching the young? Look at Huge Heffner...

• as i age, i prefer higher ages

What Girls Said 1

• Personally I've noticed that I'm more selective with the people I date now.