Are these deal breaker for you in dating and why/why not?
- Mental illness
- Political view
- Balding/hair loss
- Not good looking
- Partner having children and pets
- Clothing style
#dealbreaker #dating #discussion
Most Helpful Girl
- Tattoos are fine, as long as I actually like it. If I think it's a shit tattoo or super poorly done, I'm not sure I could get over hating it.
- Some piercings are okay. I don't like genital piercings, I think that'd be a deal breaker.
- Religion isn't necessarily a deal breaker. I'm an atheist and I'd be okay dating someone religious as long as we actually did agree on a lot of the same stuff and we could respect each other's opinions.
- Stuff like a prosthetic arm or leg or stuff like that doesn't bother me. If someone had no limbs or needed me to take on the role of a carer as well as a partner, I wouldn't want to do that.
- Mental illness is tricky. I'm mentally ill myself so it'd all depend on whether I would negatively affect their mental health and vice versa. If we made each other worse then clearly we couldn't be together, health comes first.
- If we agreed on stuff like abortion, marriage and gender equality and all that, then it'd be fine, I'm okay with disagreeing on topics more to do with economy. If we disagreed on the things I consider most important, I wouldn't want to be with them.
- I guess smelly could be fixed though, either by improving their bathing habits or if that doesn't help, seeing if there's maybe a medical issue.
- I hate baldness so much :/ I think bald would be a deal breaker, I just really don't like it, it reminds me of my dad :(
- Depends on how fat. Chubby is fine, it can look cute. Obese isn't attractive.
- I don't want to be with someone I'm not attracted to. If they weren't the best looking objectively but I still felt attraction, it'd be okay. If I didn't feel anything like that towards them, then nah.
- Right now I wouldn't be with a single parent because my life isn't stable enough. No job, full time education, not living alone, I'm not in the right place to start to become part of someone's family. In a few years, it'd be fine. Pets are also fine, it'd be a deal breaker if they never wanted them, or if they never wanted children.
- Generally above 5'5 up to 6'0 is fine for me.
- Race is irrelevant.
- Clothing style doesn't matter much.
- I don't care if they're trans.2
Most Helpful Guy
My deal breakers are
Not good looking
Low or normal IQ (I need an intelligent woman)1