His way or the highway?

Everything has to be done when he wants or else it results in a bad mood or being ignored.
its so horrible and I don't know what to do.
We haven't even been dating long and he has me staying over all the time despite me feeling weird about it.
I can't even pick a movie cause it's "shite" has to be somethin he will like
he plays stupid games or watches football and I'm forced to watch. Even though I've explained it bores me to tears.
I don't make a lot of money a month but he always demands to know how much I have and what I've been buying.
Does anyone else have someone who acts like this? And if yes what do you do?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Why ITF are you dating this guy? Is this the best you can do? Is this the one who you have selected to be the father of y our children? Come on! I know break ups are a pain in the ass but you're wasting your time.

Most Helpful Girl

• This is an abusive relationship. You need to get out like yesterday.

What Guys Said 3

• You need to be more assertive and put your foot down. You need to make him realize that couples need to compromise to make it work. It can't be his way all the time. Let him know he is showing complete disrespect and belittlement of what you want to do and like. Start giving him ultimatums that you are going to a certain movie or doing a certain activity that you want whether he likes it or not, with him or not!

• Sounds like he needs that control in order to feel secure in the relationship.

Normally, I would tell you to talk to him about it. But it seems to me like he won't have any of that.

Dump him.

• And your with him cause?

What Girls Said 1

• I'd say hit the road jack...