Why have I changed so much in my relationship?

My boyfriend and I have been together for 4 years and we've been on an emotional rollercoaster. When I first got with him even when I hung out with him I used to love doing my own hobbies and I would always be practically half naked in the house and it felt great but now when my boyfriend is gaming or something I can't get the effort to do my hobbies and when I do I'm crap and don't try. Also because he's made me feel insecure with things I hate being naked round him and I feel like I have the huge desire to be better than everyone to him. Like he has to think I'm the most attractive or intelligent or most in common with him than anyone or my feelings get really hurt? Why do I feel like this?

20

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• People change over time. I'm def not the same person I was 2 years ago. It's great you strive to be your best but if you want to marry this person you both need to work this out or it's inevitable you'll be unhappy together. You deserve nothing less than best from a boyfriend so if it's him who is causing problems you probably shouldn't stay with him if you can't communicate on this

• I would feel like crap if I couldn't be naked around my boyfriend.