Can I ask out the little brother of the guy who rejected me?

I have this friend who I don't really like at all anymore, but several months ago I had asked him out... Now though, I've become a bit interested in his little brother; who is two years younger than me, being a freshman. Would it be weird if I asked him to prom?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 3

• Just go for it.

• I would assume you are still after the older brother and can't let go.

• Depends on if the older brother had/has feelings of any kind... It would be quite a messed up thing to do if he did, messing with his ties to his brother.

What Girls Said 1

• Depends on how well he knows you. If you came out of the blue to ask him, then yes, but if you both know each other very well, then no it wouldn't be weird. I would say you can ask him out, but it would probably be awkward and if you did, his brother would know about it and depending on how he thinks of you may tell him things pertaining about you. It all depends on how you and his older brothers relationship is and also how he sees you as well, but do what you think is right. Hope this helps :)