What does kissing mean to you?

In my high school, I know people that have kissed 30+ people. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with that, but why do some people kiss without thinking it's a big deal. I've only kissed two people because I genuinely had feelings for them. Others just kiss for the hell of it, it seems. Why do some people find less meaning in kissing than others?

23

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never truly kissed someone, but when I do I would want it to be with someone I truly care about. I think others see kissing as harmless fun and not as important sign of affection to another. This depends on the person, but they may find kissing less important while sex and everything above as more meaningful (or not). Sorry I can't help, but its something that depends on the person and their experiences and how they view something meaningful in an relationship or not. Hope this helps :)

Most Helpful Guy

• To me, a kiss can be either a small sign of affection, or a projection of warmth and comfort.

What Girls Said 1

• Kissing just isn't a huge deal, it's a kind of try-before-you-buy thing where you're not obligated to buy. also it can just be fun.

What Guys Said 2

• Touching lips.😐

• If you kiss with open eyes there's a problem. Be a kissing booth. Everybody needs a kiss on the cheek.