Would you get in a relationship with a girl if she's had a few One Night Stands?

She didn't sleep around, just had sex with three or four guys she wasn't in a RL with.

...
... p

24

Most Helpful Girl

• I wonder if there is a single person in the western world who did not have a form of one night stand sex whether giving/receiving oral, anal, or vaginal, by the age of 30. Given that marriage age is increasing, what you do by being that selective about someone who had ONS sex is to decrease your chances of getting married with someone who is about your age and your experience level, and increase the chances of loneliness and dying alone. Try not to judge people based on at what date they have sex, or how early, or with whom, or how many. Try to judge them by their personality, and how careful they were while having sex (i. e. did they use protection), are they open and honest about those encounters with you?, are they willing to get tested with you or did they always get tested regularly.. etc. These show responsibility, respect to you, and care. And those are more important than whether they slept with an anonymous person, whether they have anal sex, whether they had sex on first date.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hell yeah if we match personality wise have a good time and a great laugh I dont care with how many people she fucked

What Girls Said 1

• So, you never had one night stands?

What Guys Said 3

• means she's independent. so long as it wasn't orgies. as long as you're OK with the fact that you won't be her first.

• Yeah, i don't judge based on that kinda shit.

• I wouldn't have a problem with it, not like I haven't had some myself so I would be hypocrite.