My best friend meet a amazing guy who after 3 month of dating he joined the military and after basic Training he came back and proposed on Christmas and they got married a month ago now she's in hawaii and so happy with there life
I've always wants that I've always wanted to date and marry a military guy and travel with him and start a family with him just like my grandma but I'm having a hard time meeting nice military guys so far I've only meet military guys who only just want sex (I've always lived by bases even in college (not on purpose))
How can i meet military guys who actually want a serious relationship
Most Helpful Guy
I'm in the military. Best places would be near a base like close to Fort Bragg (NC) Fort Campbell (KY) or maybe Fort Bliss (TX). I don't know but it seems like we're more likely to get married and at an earlier age. You'll find a private looking to share his BAH & Tricare if you're close to a base.1THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
Most Helpful Girl
Girls like you make me cringe.
You WANT do date one? Well here's a taste of what a military relationship is like (because I'm in one):
- Always knowing in the back of your mind he can get sent anywhere and any given moment.
- Not spending important holidays or birthdays together (I didn't get to celebrate Valentines day with my bf).
- Time differences that suck ass.
- Long distance. Don't get in a military relationship if you NEED him with you all the time. You have to be independent.
- His work schedule is never set in stone. Don't plan trips.
- Not talking for weeks or months because he's somewhere with no reception
- Girls like you giving the rest of us a bad name by "looking for a military man" AKA "dependapotomus" - look it up.
- People assuming you're a slut and a cheater because he's away all the time.
and tons more.
I didn't know he was in the military when I met him, but by continuing to date him I knew what I was signing up for.
ALSO, the people who get married right away are doing it for the benefits. They're not really in love or ready for marriage.1THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE