Why are "taken" girls on dating sites?

So many girls with boyfriends are on dating sites, Why?

I knew this really nice girl, I saw her on a dating site, chatted, but when I saw her Instagram she had a loving boyfriend.

Same with Tinder, I look at a girls linked Instagram and wow she has a boyfriend...

Why are girls doing this? Attention? Followers?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it is something to do with them getting some sort of weird excitement out of talking to tons of people. I met my boyfriend on a dating site and haven't returned to the site since making our relationship official! Cause I know if I went back on there all I would get were guys trying to get with me and That's not right. Some people just don't respect their relationships. Be careful of girls like that.

Most Helpful Guy

• These girls (or guys who are taken and on dating sites) want to have their cake and eat it too. Or maybe they are in an open relationship with their partner.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah that is weird but I do see that too, must be for attention to see if they still get likes