To kiss or not to kiss?

He wants to kiss me but says he has no feelings for me whatsoever? What do I do?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell him to fake it till he makes it. Sometimes guys learn on the job. Kissing is an art. No one learns it , if they don't practice it often. When you and your lover dissolve into one being , lips locked , tongues entwined , bodies wrapped in rapture... Time melts... Passion flares. And the more you kiss , the more turned on you both get... This is called mighty fine kissing. Make him melt in your arms. If you get on a deeper level , with his manhood inside you , and your tongue fucking his mouth , it creates a circuit of electricity from your vagina and his penis to your mouths and back. The brain picks up this powerful sensation and creates passion. Men usually kisses a women to woo her into bed and women usually kisses a men to collect information about his body. So even if he doesn't have initial feelings , give him a chance to kiss you , and let him discover how passionate you are.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't kiss him back.

What Guys Said 4

• Long time no see champ! * smh* anyway, no. Why? Cause you have to ask. If I asked are you a female or male. You'll say female. Same with this question. There's no may be, yes, or no. Either do it without question or not. If you have to ask then it's a no. Cause your not sure.

• Why are you asking strangers this? It's not us kissing the guy, it's you. If you want to kiss him, do it. If you don't want to, then don't do it.

• Do you want to?

• lol, yeah, wants to kiss you, but has no "feelings", yeah, right

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!