Is there something wrong with me?

Today there was some drama with a friend of mine making my boyfriend think I was going to break up with him.

My boyfriend came over after school and we hung out, then we walked around outside and then we sat down and talked. We kissed several times, but I didn't feel as much as I did the first time I kissed him. He asked for one more, but I said no because I didn't know why my heartbeat hadn't sped up. Am I doing something wrong?

11

What Guys Said 1

• I don't think there is anything wrong with you at all. it sounds like you're worried he thinks you'll break up with him. I've been there. that concern can make you feel strange. if you do want to be with him still but have concern about what he thinks, talk to him about your concerns. always try to be open.

What Girls Said 1

• You are not doing anything wrong. However, you have to remember that just because you didn't feel like it during that moment, it doesn't mean that your feelings for him have gone away.