Meeting him for the first time?

So, I have been talking to this boy for a couple of months now and we've arranged to meet up tomorrow and you have no idea how nervous I am! My mum wants to meet him with me to check if he says who he is but I don't know if that's making me more nervous or less nervous. I just don't know how it's gonna go down. I want to get there before him so I don't have to approach him because I haven't got a clue how to do that! Has anyone been in the same boat as I am and have you got any advice?

Most Helpful Girl

• First dates/ meetings are very nerve wracking, but he'll more than likely be feeling very nervous too. Try not to overthink things about how it will turn out , or what you should say or shouldn't say to him when you meet. Try just to be natural with him, be yourself.

. Once you are there face to face with him you'll probably find your nerves will subside a little. It's more nerve wracking leading up to a meeting than it is when you are actually there

Considering your age range you shouldn't go alone. Your safety should be paramount. Your mum loves you , so she's only looking after your well- being. She's not trying to prevent you from meeting him, or spoil your fun.. she only wants to ensure you'll be safe. Trust your mum's judgement.

Good luck ❤

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah let him do all the talking, was in the same position as you but she told me to meet up 20 minutes before the time she could go, then we ended up talking for not even 3 minutes

What Girls Said 2

• be yourself don't overreact he's human to and prolly just as nervous. you'll both be fine. and your mom is there to support and protect you.

• Yup I got drunk first :)

• Oh okay

• It was a disastrous night! Nearly got arrested and ended up at the hospital before he gave me a taxi lift home.. to the wrong house because I couldn't remember my address ☺ ... don't go that far. But we are still best friends now a year later.